LineageOS extends the functionality and lifespan of mobile devices from more than 20 different manufacturers thanks to our open-source community of contributors from all around the world. You can either follow the QPST Tool method or QFIL Tool method in order to install the Stock ROM on your Realme 6 Pro RMX2061 device.
- The Potato Open Sauce Project is brought to you by a team of Indian developers who have adopted the quintessential potato as their choice of name.
- Anyway, you can update your mobile using a software update.
- The Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device.
- Also, if you like the custom ROM, consider donating the developer behind the work.
- We always suggest, before the start, the flashing process you need to create a backup of your Android smartphone.
Now your Xiaomi phone will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the MI Bunny on the screen of your phone. After verifying the package and your permissions, it will ask you to reboot the device.
- For In-depth features, you can refer- Android 10 features.
- Also, on some ROMs, you may have to flash a GApps package such as OpenGapps (website) or NikGApps (website).
- In case you want to Unroot your phone, then you can follow this guide.
- Trust us to unlock any lock on your smartphone hassle-free.
XiaoMiTool is installing the Android USB driver used by the OEM (Xiaomi) and has a background service forcing the use of that driver on the device. However, this is not solving all of the problems and as of now, there is not a global solution. Here are some methods that could solve the problem, but are not guaranteed. Xiaomi Mi A3 (laurel) Global official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool).
Then check the “Dalvik / ART Cache”, “System”, and “Data” partitions and swipe the button on the screen to wipe them. The following features are only exclusive to Realme UI, additional to the general Android 10 features. Custom Skin OS mobile manufacturers always add some extra features on the Stock Android features. So, I split this section into General and exclusive features. This General section will cover the usual things available in Android 10.
Furthermore, since the Xiaomi community officially releases the driver, it’s 100% safe & secure to use on the Computer. You can install the Xiaomi Mi A3 ADB Driver by downloading and extracting the driver on the Computer. Then Open the Device Manager and Locate the ADB Drivers to Install it. Finally, you can follow the How to install the ADB Driver page to install the drivers correctly. Xiaomi USB Driver allows you to connect your Xiaomi Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows Computer and transfer data between the Computer and the Xiaomi device. Apart from this, it also allows you to sync data between the device and the Computer, back up your existing data on the Computer or restore the data on the Xiaomi device.